Tuesday, September 2, 2008
What I Expect My First Semester at College To Be Like
I expect my first semester at college to be very fun, yet very stressful. I will be more independent than ever and so must now tell myself when to study and do homework rather than always have my parents tell me (even though they still do when I go home). I will probably have a hard time breaking out of procrastination, but I think I'm doing a good job so far. I am stressed about making sure I get the best possible grades, to begin with at least, so that I can keep my scholarships. But, I am also sure I will have lots of fun going shopping with friends, going out to eat, and going to the movies. I hope to have fun getting into the theatre program here. If I do get a fairly large role it will be very stressful to attend all the practices and keep my grades up, but I know if I believe in myself and try my hardest I can do it. I know I must find the right balance between work and play in order to do my best. That being said, I am looking forward to a great first semester here at Converse College.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brittany - Yeah! I know you were worried about the computer aspect of this assignment. Think about what distracts you, and allows you to procrastinate. As you learn what your distractors are it will help you beat procrastination. Keep it up. Let me know what happens with theatre. Good luck!!
Post a Comment