Thursday, September 4, 2008
Organizations I am Currently Interested In
I hope to get involved in drama and possibly intramural volleyball while at Converse. Drama has been a great interest of mine since the fifth grade when I played a toy soldier in the Nutcracker at my elementary school. I became a drama major and voice minor during my high school career. I was also a drama focus student and joined the International Thespian Society, becoming the president of my troupe my senior year. I really hope that I can take my art to the next level here at Converse College. I want to major in theatre as well as psychology. I also played volleyball during all four years in high school and enjoyed it very much. I am challenging myself to try something new in the form of the study abroad program in Europe for those interested in theatre and philosophy. I am not sure if I will be able to go on this trip, but I want to. It would be a new experience for me because I have never been to another country before. Even so, I'm sure it will be fun. I hope I'll be able to fit in because the only language I've ever taken is Spanish. I know it will be different, but I'm all for trying something new. Oh yeah, and I tried out for Dracula. We'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with dracula. Check your email... I forwarded you information on a performance class at Hub-Bub.
Post a Comment